The Migration Company delivered an end to end network design and SDWAN based on Cisco Meraki technology. The following deliverables formed part of this engagement:
• Green field design/construction that set the best practice H/W solution in place for each site.
• Networking with associated security was addressed, detailing risk considerations that may limit the effectiveness or resiliency of the H/W design.
• A snapshot of the current Network identifying any gaps or areas for potential improvements
• A review of the current remote network platforms and points of integration at the Technical level based on the new UBT Site Size/Capability Matrix
• Green field network design for each site based on UBT Site Size/Capability Matrix
• A standardised, flexible template for network implementation across all of UBT’s global locations
• A template for providing future network services to member sites/organisations which deliver high quality of design, security and resilience for the UBT network